I’M THE SAME HEIGHT AS ARIEL. *SCREAMS*
I’m the same height as Rapunzel ^.^
I’m the same height as RAPUNZEL AND MERIDA!!!! WOWOWOWO
So I am as tall as Ariel, Giselle, and Quasi…
No santa I dont want to sit on your lap it’s either your face or nothing
GUYS ITS 2:AM AND I FORGOT WHAT OATMEAL MEANT AND I THOUGHT IT WAS AN EMOTION AND I SAID OUTLOUD “IM FEELING VERY OATMEAL” BUT IT DIDN’T MAKE SENSE, SO I LOOKED UP OATMEAL, BUT I SPENT 20 MINUETS CONTEMPLATING IF IT ACTUALLY WAS AN EMOTION AND IF GOOGLE WAS LYING
this text post is so oatmeal
i hate you
- Everyone at my school's idea of a relationship: Someone asks someone "Will you go out with me?" and the other person says yes. They hug in the hallways, hold hands in the morning before the bell rings, and they kiss at lunch. They say "I love you" after two days. The whole school agrees that they are the cutest couple ever and hopes that they will last.
- My idea of a relationship: You start talking to each other and is in the "talking stage". One person asks you to go a date with them. You guys go a few more dates. You guys are dating. You guys act like a couple. You hug, you hold hands, you kiss. One person asks you to be their boyfriend/girlfriend. You guys are now officially a couple. You're in one of those relationships where you don't announce it to the whole world but you won't deny it if someone asked. You guys are comfortable around each other, you hang out outside of school. You say "I love you" when the time is right and when you actually mean it. You have a threeway with Satan. You agree that all other mortals are no better than the mud caked to your collective shoes and sacrifice the whole of your school to the Dark Lord as per his request mid-coitus. You rule the charred and ruined remains of your homeland with an iron fist. Together <3
That moment when you realize that The Lion King was the first animated film to have same-sex parents
And they weren’t even the same species.
“But it’s not natural!”
“There’s no way any child raised by two men could be happy, or even content.”
“But now their child will be gay.”
“He will never have a normal, real relationship.”
“He’ll be socially inept and never amount to anything.”
I rest my case.
And just for the hell of it…
You can be a homo too!
1. I went to my first Mardi Gras at 3 months old.
2. My friend Butch introduced me to Nietzsche at 16 years old and changed my world.
3. If I wasn’t an actor, I’d be a marine biologist.
4. I found my cat on the Lost set.
5. I consider my pets to be mine, my family’s and my friends’— so I have more than I could count.
6. I love social media because it’s a total game changer.
7. I flew 83 times last year.
8. I can write in cursive with my feet.
9. I would love to go to Mars.
10. I have to eat every hour.
11. Fast food freaks me out.
12. The thing I miss most about my hometown— Covington, Louisiana— is being immersed in nature.
13. When I need to get away, I hook my Airstream trailer to my Audi hybrid and disappear deep into the wilderness.
14. I wish I could paint.
15. Spaghetti Westerns are my favorite movies.
16. I cofounded the IS Foundation in 2010 to empower and educate our youth.
17. The women in my life have had the most impact on who I am today.
18. I put truffle oil on everything I eat.
19. My last meal would be gumbo.
20. I won’t eat Tangerines on Tuesdays.
21. I’ve met Grumpy Cat.
22. I want to see the end of deforestation through sustainable solutions.
23. I wish we could all understand that sustainability, education, innovation and compassion are essential for progress on our planet.
24. My guilty pleasure is Cap’n Crunch.
25. I’m writing this list in the back of a New York City taxicab.
If I was a famous author I would publish a book with ten different endings which all went to print with varying degrees of rarity, but not tell the fans about it so that I could watch their confusion as they disagree over how the story ended. Then when they figured it out I would ‘come clean’, telling them that I had released eleven alternate endings and watch them panic again as they all try to find the last ending.
This is perfect.